Thank you so much for this <3 it really made me feel better
As much as I desperately want Christopher Meloni to get his ass back on SVU and get together with Liv, etc. I’m actually really excited for his new show ‘Surviving Jack’. It looks hilarious. Does this make me an EO traitor….?
I KINDA THINK THAT OLIVIA WILL COME BACK AND FIND DEAD CASSIDY ON THE FLOOR BEFORE HER TORTURE TIME BEGINS. MY HEART IS REALLY NOT READY FOR THIS!
no see lesbians are not more accepted than gay men they’re more sexualized please do not get those 2 things confused
Top 10 reasons Mariska’s Husband is Hosting the 2013 Gala
10. I come with my own personal marching band
9. Less stressful than having to watch out 47 kids
8. It’s in the Pre-Nup
7. Mariska promised to introduce me to Joe Biden
6. The original first choice, a largely untested young Comedian named Jimmy Fallon, seemed like too much of a wild card
5. I took the adjustments Mariska gave me at the audition and killed in the callback
4. I promised to bring in the evening at seven-and-a-half hours instead of the usual nine
3. It was either this or being auctioned off as a waiter at Mario’s Truffle Dinner
2. Mike Tyson was busy drafting his keynote address for International Women’s Day.
1. Because I care very deeply about Joyful Heart and what we do, and because I am so grateful and so proud, and Mariska asked me to, and I love her, and I said yes.
OH MY GOSH! SVU Finale!
Question: Do you have any spoilers for Law & Order: SVU? There’s loads of rumors going around that Olivia might die in the finale. —Kayley
Ausiello: OK, so… apparently Mariska Hargitay has not yet inked a deal to return next season, despite my earlier assertion to the contrary. (In my defense, this is the only time I’ve ever been wrong about anything ever in the history of everything.) So, that little development, coupled with Kelli Giddish’s promise that the May 22 finale is “insane,” makes me wonder if the rumors might be true. “I cannot believe they ended it this way,” Giddish adds. ”I gasped, myself, when I finished reading it. The fans are going to go nuts. It’s jarring and emotional, because so often our detectives never, ever let the perp get the upper hand, and that happens in this episode.” The episode opens with the detectives enjoying “a day off,” elaborates co-star Danny Pino. “It’s a very unusual way to go into an episode, where we’re all relaxing, doing our own things. And then it does this slow descent into a very dark place. It’s probably one of our darkest. And by the end of it… I mean, I really don’t know how we’re going to get out of it. I feel like the writers have really painted themselves into a corner.” As to whether Benson makes it out alive, all I can tell you is what Warren Leight tells TVLine: that the finale is “a struggle for survival between Benson and [a perp nicknamed] the Beast… I guess it can go one of three ways, you know?” Not exactly comforting, is it?
Completely fucked up my history final today. Had major panic, totally screwed up the timing, muddled half the historians and didn’t even finish. Truly fucking horrendous. Ah well. At least I have the wonderful Mariska Hargitay and SVU to take away my pain and self-loathing anger.